Parkour action game Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, whose release was originally scheduled for February 23, 2016, was postponed for two months and is now expected to be held on May 24, 2016. Here is what is written on this subject by the developers on the official website:
“We set a goal to create a vast city full of wonderful panoramas, magnificent skyscrapers and mysterious tunnels. We create the most exciting action adventure with dynamic system of movement and battles in the first person. Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst will be a completely new playground with a deep and fascinating story – and we want all of these goals were achieved with the highest possible quality.
Therefore, we have decided to introduce Mirror’s Edge to the world on May 24, 2016. We use these extra months to make sure that when you enter into this huge Glass City, you will find Faith’s climbing as fascinating, impressive and memorable as possible”.
Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst is an adventure action platformer, developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. The game is a prequel to the original Mirror’s Edge from 2008, and its plot will revolve around the past of the protagonist – Faith.
- Lightning movements and furious fights with a first-person view
- You do not need firearm. Use the environment, inertia and physical skills to give a fitting rebuff to enemies.
- Free running across the expanses of the vast and stunningly beautiful city
- From towering skyscrapers to the dark tunnels. City of Mirrors is at your disposal. No levels and loading screens – you have the right to decide where to go and what to do.
- Witness the formation of Faith
- Playing Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, you will see how from a young carefree Wild Child Faith has become a real heroine, who have opened the eyes of the city and became a catalyst for change. You play the role of Faith, and that’s the beginning of her story.