It is true: Starz’s tele-series Power were announced to have season two, containing another ten episodes. And it will be aired in just next year.
- Producing tele-channel is Starz
- Pilot episode was aired on 7th June of 2014
- Courtney Kemp Agboh is the author
- First episode of first season got 0.46 mln American views
- Fourth episode of first season got 0.55 mln American views
When will Power 2 season start / premiere date?
Release date: Spring, 2015
Right after the premier of first season the channel management made a decision to continue the show for the second season. As it is known, September of current year is when the shooting will take place for another ten episodes.
Curtis 50 cent jackson, the executive producer, is very sure in the future success of another season, furthermore, according to him, season two will overcome the rating of season one. The author of tele-series, Courtney Kemp Agboh, is really happy to be able to continue her work with new episodes making them really successful.
Preliminary info says the premier date is to be aired in spring of the next year.