Hey, now it is officially confirmed that tele-series Turn will be continued in its second season containing another ten great episodes. Moreover, premier date has been announced, too, for the 2015 on AMC-channel.
- Producing tele-channel is AMC
- Pilot episode was aired on 6th April of 2014
- Creating credits go to Craig Silverstein
- First episode of first season got 2.12 mln American views
- Tenth episode of first seson got 1.61 mln American views
When will Turn 2 season start / premiere date?
Release date: According to rumors, 2015
The President of AMC-channel, Charlie Collier, made an official statement regarding future season of tele-series Turn.
He said that Turn got a great response from the auditory, that hailed the creative work of Barry Josephson and Craig Silverstein, therefore company decided to continue with the show. As for now it has been confirmed that second season is getting ten episodes, and its beginning is made for the spring of upcoming year.
Meanwhile right holders are sure in own decision, critics have a bit different opinion, according to some of them, the number of viewers has declined a lot.